Monday 13 February 2012

Drinks anyone?

The title might be a bit misleading as I wanted a 'catchy' title name. I am not a drinker and I am happy with it. This post was all about my favourite drinks which I would like to share to all of you.

For your information, the following orders were random and not based on ranking.

No 1: Dark Mocha Frappuccino, Starbucks.

Very nice yeah!
A decadently rich blend of creamy milk and the finest arabica coffee swirled together with delicious dark chocolate mocha flavors. Adding white cream and some chocolate chip enhance the original taste. Very smooth blended and taste delicious. Some caffeine contained in it will make the drinker stay awake and thus, suitable for students who feel sleepy during lectures or classes. Nice splendid drink for a hot weather day. Although the cost of such drink was a little bit expensive, it was worth buying.


No 2: Teh Pudina aka Peppermint Tea.
Awesomeness~
An awesome taste of hot tea with some fresh peppermint leaves which makes you look younger and hotter. I am not lying. Some of the benefits of peppermint leaves were it helps preserve your skin, reduce your stress and even helps to cure cough and fever. Peppermint leaves was one type of herbs and it smells scent. With the sweet taste of tea and sweet aroma of peppermint leaves, such drink was best served during tea time, together with the loved ones. My mom was the one who introduced me to such drink. Thank you mom and I love you so much!

No 3: Espresso, Costa Coffee.
Strong stuff!
Dark coffee with no milk and no compromises. One of the drinks which gave your taste buds a wake up call with its intense and strong taste. This Espresso may look small in stature but, a sip will gave you an almighty punch on our taste buds. Very nice to drink when you feel sleepy during lectures or classes.

Alright, that's all for now. I will write more about my favourite drinks in my next post and I may as well write a new post about my favourite foods.


So, what should you do?

Try all of the drinks recommended above and..

Stay tuned!



P/s: Don't I look like those models in the advertisements for drinks? :P

What are you waiting for? Go check it out~

1 comment: