Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bantal Busuk!

I have been warned by my mom that, the following was private and confidential information to share. Perhaps, my friends will make fun of me with such information.


For me, this is interesting yet embarrassing information to share.


So, enjoy it while you can!

Bantal Busuk or Smelly Pillow (direct translation) is a pillow which gave comfort and act as a valuable companion that holds thousands of secrets of its owner. 


It is called Bantal Busuk due to its unpleasant odour to others. But, to its owner, the odour is rather sweet-scent like roses. Based on my experience, Bantal Busuk produced such odour because it was exposed to saliva of its owner when s/he was asleep. From here we can say that, the odour was relatively normal to its owner as it was his/her saliva smell. Whereas, it was such an unpleasant odour for others and in a way, it can be best described as smelling someone else saliva?! Yucks~


My Bantal Busuk~
If I not mistaken, my Bantal Busuk came into my life since I was three years old. It was actually originated from one of the small pillow that came along from the purchase of couches. I have no idea of how that small pillow became my Bantal Busuk. My Bantal Busuk case has been replaced so many times as soon as its colours turned darker, in such way that it looked so disgusting to others. As you can see, the recent case was the picture of Barney with orange-colour background. Before this, it was in green-colour background with some pictures of Tom and Jerry.


So childish isn't it? Not my fault.


For your information, my mom was the one who chose those cute looking cartoons and sewed it on top of my old case. She always sewed it when I am not around. When I came back, my Bantal Busuk was already sewed with new case. Thus, I can't do anything about it. I love you mom!


My Bantal Busuk holds thousands of secrets as it is always with me during the hard and easy time. I used to punch it on its tummy as a means to reduce some of my stress and even used it to higher my bed pillow, so that I won't hurt my neck the next morning I woke up.


Normally, I used it as a hugging pillow and sometimes I smelled it as to avoid unwanted odour. For example, when my mom sprayed some mosquito repellent in my room which the smell weren't very pleasant, I quickly took my Bantal Busuk (if it is within reach) and smell it with such passion. 


Moreover, I even smelled my Bantal Busuk while playing games! 


What will happen to my Bantal Busuk when I am married?


There were lots of answers playing in my mind at the moment. One of it would be that, the fate of my Bantal Busuk depends on my future wife decision, to be dispose or not. Besides that, I would like to remember my past experience with my Bantal Busuk by taking off its case, which holds thousands of memories in it. I might also consider placing it in a frame and decorating my future bedroom with it (if my future wife insists of disposing my valuable Bantal Busuk).


Just to mention, my Bantal Busuk was here, with me, in London. How wonderful! :)


Do get one Bantal Busuk for you now! While stocks last! 


Off to bed with my Bantal Busuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment