Sunday 26 February 2012

The Gymnasium.

It has been quite a time since I last post a blog. There are too many coursework and homework that had to be completed and handed at the moment, which is obviously far more important. 


Not to forget, there are a lot of tests going on for the next few weeks. At first, I didn’t know that the life as a university student was so hectic. Then, my lecturer said, what can you expect from a full-time student, other than studying all the time? Such a statement that made me ponders about.

Anyway, with that busy life of mine, I still had the chance to hit the gym three times a week, which is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I'm sexy and I know it~

Basically, this post is all about the place where I always hang out in the afternoon or evening, lifting some weights and have a nice relaxing steam bath. It is the Virgin Active Health Club in Holloway Road!


The gym!
Alright, where should I start?

Hmm...They have few good looking women at the counter!

Ok, that's a joke!

Generally, the gymnasium has a lot of facilities which I have never encounter before in Malaysia as I am here. The facilities such as cafe, male and female changing room, steam bath, sauna and computer stations with free Wi-Fi access are the club extras bits that made the gymnasium feel so complete to me.

Wide area of gym floor and a lot of equipment such as weights and machines made the gym less crowded and your workout can go on smoothly without any minor delays, even during the peak hours. Sometimes, it is quite crowded but not as crowded as the university club.

The main thing that I want to stress to you about is the steam bath facility. The steam bath room is a hot room where humidifying steam generator produces water vapours, creating a high humidity environment and large amounts of high temperature steam. Sounds good isn't it? I am not very sure about the benefit of steam bath but it does make me feel warm in this cold-weather country.

As to end my post, I would like to mention the quote who gave me motivation and spirit to go to gym when I am lazy to do so.

“Working out not just to make you look good, but to make others look bad.

Not to forget, below are some pictures taken by me, furtively. Keep it low yeah~








The gym has become my new playground! When it will be yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment