Saturday 21 January 2012

I workout!

As promised in the last post, today I am going to tell you guys more about myself. I workout! Yeah! I went to the gym to have a nice strong and sexy body. The end results still yet to come.

How and why I started to workout? I started to workout since I was in Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar (KTJ), when my roommate, a "Cina" guy, with his nice toned body and all of his sweaty tools, working out alone in our room has influenced me to follow such path of life. (Not to be racist or what, I just want to include some sense of humour and no offends yeah~).


His sexy body and such motivation to lift all the heavy weights has influenced and even dragged me to this workout exercise and I am all set to go to become a person with a sexy body like that. He became my personal trainer and we followed several videos in the YouTube. I still remembered the first video we followed which was "My 16 Weeks to Six Packs Abs challenge". Click here! Unfortunately, we only did the first 14 weeks and could not finished another 2 weeks as recommended in the video. Not because it was too hard or strict but, it is merely because we have big and significant examinations to attend for that May/June 2010, which is far more important than to get a nice sexy body. 
My trainer~
These workout activities were quite heavy and tiring but, what I found from accomplishing these kind of activities were far outweigh the problems. I found workout very interesting in a way that it helps to develop a strong healthy body and mind and at the same time it help us to possess some of the good qualities such as discipline. For example, the discipline to follow the strict diet rules and to follow the intense yet heavy workout activities were one of the daily activities gone through by an ordinary bodybuilder. These qualities are very useful to our daily life. 


I was very thankful to God that I have met this type of person who have bring a significant change to my entire life, which was the changes of me from a skinny and weak type of person to a more buff and strong person. Believe me, I was so skinny that even the wind in London can blow me off back to Malaysia. Oppps, too much exaggeration. 

Here, in London, I met some other buff guys from Malaysia who helped me continue working out in this non-sweating country. It was way too cold outside and I prefer staying in the house, playing online game under a warm cozy duvet, rather than playing sports outside. This cold weather somehow demotivate me. For your information, friend or partner play an important role during a working out session. They may assist you when you ran out of energy or you just cant lift the heavy weights alone! They even motivate you when you are lazy to follow the recommended routine and diet. They are more or less the same as your personal trainer. Yes! Working out also developed a strong friendship relationship.


In London, these friends of mine have managed to influence me to take some of the supplement which help me to gain some weight and energy. They said, I should gain some weight because a bigger body would have more potential to develop bigger muscles and for a skinny type of person like me, it is indeed true. I was told the same thing back then in KTJ, however the price of such supplement for me at that time was a little bit too expensive. I was on benefit by the price of the supplement here, in London, although it was quite expensive yet affordable as compare to the price of the supplement in Malaysia. Hopefully, the end results are much more promising than the price of the supplement I bought today. The supplement which arrived in my door step today was the reason of me writing and posting this blog.

I think that's all for now. Thank you to everyone who helped me to achieve my goal of having a nice sexy body. Highly appreciated it. Hopefully, one day, I will get the body shape I have dreamed about. One day~

Sexy body, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment