Wednesday 18 January 2012

Newbie~

As stated in the title post above, Newbie means an inexperienced newcomer who doesn't have enough knowledge of what he will be facing in the future and he is looking forward to learn new things and improve himself. Newbie suits me as I am new to this blog thing. 


You guys must be wondering why all of sudden, I'm creating and posting a blog? This may be due to the influence of  my beloved friends who introduced me to blog. I found blog very interesting in such way that people used it to express their feelings whilst improving their writing skills. Thus, I was determined to create my own blog to express some of my 'interesting' feelings and at the same time to improve my writing skills. 


Honestly, I have started to like blog during my high school but, due to lack of confidence to write and thinking that blog will become bored later on, had stopped me from creating a blog. With the determination that I have now, I will continue on writing and posting blogs and hopefully, I will never get bored with it. InsyaAllah.

Alright, enough with the short introduction! I am going to write something about my self in the next post of mine. So, do wait for it, because they are a lot more coming! Do comment and correct my English as the aim to improve my writing skills was the main objective of creating this blog.

Challenge accepted!

1 comment:

  1. 1st follower..hehe..good effort, looking forward to your posts:-)

    ReplyDelete